There are many software platforms which are great for shopping cart web design. Today we’ll discuss the Woo Commerce shopping cart platform. You may be considering a store for selling thousands of items or a smaller E-Commerce shopping cart for a few items, art pieces, etc. This CMS store software is among the leaders due to the ease of use and many functional elements available for day-to-day store operations on-line. It is both user-friendly and easy to manage.
Here are a few of the many features of Woo Commerce Software:
- WordPress templates may easily be used for the Woo Commerce store platform.
- Woo Commerce offers several payment gateways to choose from including PayPal, SagePay, Braintree, PayLeap, Stripe, and Authorize.net, Pay by check, COD, major credit card, and bank transfer.
- Users may manage the inventory and send invoices through email quickly and securely.
- Enjoy flat rate shipping, UPS, Federal Express or U.S. Mail.
- International, local delivery and local pickup
- Google analytics including E-Commerce tracking
- Sell products and services which may be downloaded such as music files, MP3 files, digital images and e-books.
National hosting company offering “free” statistic program for site owners
Omnis, a major hosting company supports the Woo E-Commerce platform and along with providing a great hosting plan, Omnis offers “free” statistics which allows the site owner to monitor daily traffic to the site and determine marketing efforts going forward.
Ready to make a change from your existing software to a more mobile friendly choice?
If you are tired of your existing shopping cart responses, and if your platform is not mobile-ready, it might be time to make a move to a more updated web experience with Woo-Commerce. Inside Design Orlando highly recommends the Woo E-Commerce shopping cart experience for 2014. Contact us right away design for the new year and hurry back for more from the Design Wizards …
Jean Holland-Rose, Chief Creative Officer and SEO Professional
Inside Design Orlando, Orlando Website Design Company since 2001,
Winner of the IAC 2013 Industry Award for web design.