August has been a busy month at our office and we appreciate all of our new clients. The summer of 2015 brought new clients taking advantage of our “end of summer sale” for new site design. Much of our business comes from word of mouth (clients returning for re-design and referring others to us for new projects).
Over the summer, we published four new mobile sites to meet the new smart technology requirements. We re-designed and launched Derrow Dermatology, a client we have served for the past 7 years. We wish Dr. Witt and her team at Derrow lots of luck with the new site and are honored that we were chosen to re-design the new site.
Medical Billing Partners, LLC is a brand new company, located in the Central Florida area. Their site was launched on August 18th and is offering medical billing services to physicians and medical offices throughout the area. A special thanks to Kerri and her team at Medical Billing Partners for choosing us to develop their very first website project. Paving Sealing Solutions and Reliable Peat were two websites in dire need of a great new look this summer. Their old sites were not mobile-friendly and hard to navigate. Their new sites are both beautiful and functional for customers and visitors alike. We appreciated the opportunity to provide quality sites for both companies
Summer SEO New Tips for Great Web Design
- Meta tags should include a unique description of your business
- Keep all plugins and information updated on the site
- Add a blog and add new content several times per month
- Key information should be brief and strategically located
- Use call to action verbs with links to crucial information
- Use bulleted lists to keep the content brief but informative
- Add lots of imagery and add key tags to all images
- Make sure a local phone number and business address is available
- Hire a professional blogger to stay competitive
- Look for “voice search” to be in the forefront of SEO in the coming months
If it is time for a change, please contact us to discuss website critique or to provide you with a proposal for your next website project. Ask about our end of summer savings on new site design. Projects are already underway for fall publication. Stay tuned for new reveals and pardon our dust as design moves on.
Thanks for stopping by.
Chief Creative Officer & SEO Professional